Reflecting how photography is understood across different platforms, FRESH thoughtfully incorporates the three elements of display, publication and dissemination: an exhibition, a printed catalogue, and an online showcase.
FRESH 2019 AWARDS
• Up to FIVE photographers selected for a month-long exhibition in New York.
• TEN finalists selected and featured online.
• Private dinner for attending exhibiting artists & jurors.
• A printed catalogue featuring all selected exhibitors and finalists.
• Online promotion, editorial and interviews.
FRESH 2019 SUMMER EXHIBITION DATES: July 17 – August 10, 2019.
The exhibited photographers form the shortlist for the 2019 Rhonda Wilson Award.
2019 RHONDA WILSON AWARD
• $2,000 cash – provided by Klompching Gallery.
• One spot at the 2020 Houston FotoFest Meeting Place – provided by FotoFest International.
• Portfolio of prints + clamshell box – provided by Genesis Imaging.
• 5 hours of mentoring/consultancy with Darren Ching.
• TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $5,500
The Klompching Gallery is grateful for the generosity of our FRESH 2019 and RHONDA WILSON AWARD partners, listed below.